Airports Authority of India has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Executive & Manager. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Airports Authority of India|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Junior Executive & Manager|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Manager (Fire Services)
- Manager (Technical)
- Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)
- Junior Executive (Airport Operations)
- Junior Executive (Technical)
- The candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree, B.E, B.Tech, MBA, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
(ii) Junior Executive:
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Manager: Rs. 60,000/- to Rs. 1,80,000/-
- Junior Executive: Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 1,40,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Online Examination
- Documents verification / Interview / Physical Measurement and Endurance Test/ Driving Test & Voice test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.aai.aero
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
Click Here to Share
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates:15.12.2020 to
- AAI Junior Executive & Manager Post Syllabus – Click Here