Airports Authority Of India has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Pilot. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Airports Authority of India|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Pilot (P1) – Dornier DO 228|
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer To Official Notification.
- Refer to official notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.aai.aero
- Interested candidates may send a copy of updated CV self-attested copies Send the application form to this following email with all the necessary documents.
- The Executive Director (FIU)
Flight Inspection Unit
Airports Authority of India
New Delhi- 110003.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 25.08.2020 to 10.09.2020
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here