Airports Authority of India (AAI) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Graduate/ Diploma Apprentice. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Graduate / Diploma Apprentice|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Graduate Apprentice
- Diploma Apprentice
- The candidates must have passed Graduate / Diploma Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 23 years
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs.15,000/-
- Diploma Apprentice – Rs.12,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Merit List
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.aai.aero
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 05.01.2021 to 24.01.2021