Airports Authority of India (AAI) has issued the latest notification for recruitment 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Technician. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode of Selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Airport Authority of India (AAI)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||Cooch Behar, Bagdogra – West Bengal, Raipur – Chhattisgarh, Ranchi, Deoghar – Jharkhand, Bhubaneswar, Jharsuguda – Odisha, Patna, Gaya, Katihar – Bihar, Pakyong – Sikkim, Port Blair|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Diploma Apprentices – 29
- Graduation Apprentices – 61
- ITI Trade Apprentices – 35
- Diploma Apprentices: The candidates must have passed Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Graduation Apprentices: The candidates must have passed Graduation or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- ITI Trade Apprentices: The candidates must have passed ITI/ NCVT or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 26 years
- Diploma Apprentices – Rs. 12,000/-
- Graduation Apprentices – Rs. 15,000/-
- ITI Trade Apprentices – Rs. 9,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Verification Certificates
- Medical Fitness
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.aai.aero
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 03.11.2022 to 04.12.2022
- Official Notification Link: Click Here
- Official Notification Link for ITI Apprentices: Click Here
- Applying Link: Click Here
TOP GOVERNMENT JOBS
|India Post||60,544||Click Here||14.12.22|
|RRC Central Railway||596||Click Here||28.11.22|
|Intelligence Bureau||1671||Click Here||25.11.22|