Airports Authority of India (AAI) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Senior Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||North Eastern Region|
|Post Name||Senior Assistant|
- The candidates must have passed Diploma, Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 50 years
- Rs. 36,000 – 1,10,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.aai.aero
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- The Project Coordinator, Tribal Coffee Development projeRectt. Cell, Department of HRM, Regional Headquarters (North Eastern Region), Guwahati.
(Note: in a sealed envelope on which
‘Application for the position of Senior Assistant – Airports Authority of India is written)
- Interested candidates may also send an email detailed resume in the specified format to email@example.com.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 03.02.2022 to 28.02.2022
- Notification Link: Click Here