Airport Authority of India has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Jr.Executive. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Airport Authority of India|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Junior Executive
- The candidates must have passed Bachelors’ Degree of Science(B.Sc) and, Any Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 27 years
- Rs. 40,000/- to Rs.1,40,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Online exam
- Documents Verification
- Voice Test
- Background Verification
- Other Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST/Female Candidates: Rs.81/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.aai.aero
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 15.06.2022 to 14.07.2022