Airline Allied Services Limited has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Co-Pilot. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Airline Allied Services Limited|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
- The candidates must have passed the 10th,12th, Any Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 45 years
Salary Package: Rs. 72,500/-
Mode of Selection:
- Refer to Official Notification.
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs.1500/-
- SC /ST Candidates: Nill
Steps to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.airindia.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Alliance Air Alliance Bhawan Domestic Terminal -1, IGI Airport, New Delhi -110037.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 03.04.2020 to 18.09.2020
- Notification & Application Form: Click Here
Popular Govt Jobs:
|Organization Name||Apply Link|
|India Post - 5222 Posts||Click Here|
|Railway Jobs -5500 Posts||Click Here|
|CCL Jobs - 1565 Posts||Click Here|
|Bank of india Jobs - 214 Posts||Click Here|
|ICF Jobs - 1000 Posts||Click Here|
|IBPS Jobs - 1558 Posts||Click Here|
|SECL Jobs - 357 Posts||Click Here|
|ICMR Jobs - 141 Posts||Click Here|
|NHPC Jobs - 86 Posts||Click Here|
|Indian Army Jobs||Click Here|