Artillery Centre Nashik has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Group-C. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Artillery Centre Nashik|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Group – C|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Model Maker
- Range Lascar
- Arty Lascar
- MTS (Gardener & Head Gardener)
- MTS (Watchman)
- MTS (Messanger)
- MTS (Safaiwala)
- MTS Lascar
- Equipment Repairer
- The candidates must have passed 10th & 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- Rs. 18,000/- To Rs. 59,900/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam/Skill Test/ Trade Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.indianarmy.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- “The Commandant, Headquarters, Artillery Centre, Nasik Road Camp PIN — 422102”.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 25.12.2021 to 21.01.2022
- Official Notification & Application Link: Click Here