Advanced Centre For Treatment, Research, and Education In Cancer (ACTREC) has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Supervisor. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
|Organization||Advanced Centre For Treatment, Research, and Education In Cancer|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Housekeeping Supervisor|
- The candidates must have passed Diploma/ Any Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Rs. 19,100 – 25,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps to Apply For Walk-in-Interview Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.actrec.gov.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- 3rd-floor Paymaster Shodhika, TMC-ACTREC, Sec-22, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai- 410210.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in-Interview: 22.10.2020
- Notification Link: Click Here