Advanced Centre For Treatment, Research, And Education In Cancer (ACTREC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Driver. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Advanced Centre For Treatment, Research, and Education In Cancer|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
Details of Vacancies:
- Sr Research Fellow
- Medical Officer
- Field Investigator
- Lab Technician
- Office Assistant/Computer Operator
- Project Codinatior
- The candidates must have passed 10th,12th,B.Sc, Any Graduate, PG, BHMS, BAMS or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs. 10,000 to 50,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps to Apply For Email Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.actrec.gov.in
- Interested candidates must send an email detailed resume in the specified format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 24.07.2021 to 02.08.2021
- Notification Link: Click Here