Advanced Centre For Treatment, Research, and Education In Cancer (ACTREC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Attendant. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Advanced Centre For Treatment, Research, and Education In Cancer|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
Details of Vacancies:
- The candidates must have passed 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps to Apply For Walk-in-Interview Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.actrec.gov.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- Room No. 205, 2nd floor, Centre for Cancer Epidemiology, Advanced Centre For Treatment, Research & Education In Cancer, Sector 22, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai-410 210
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in-Interview: 19.10.2021 @ 10:00 AM
- Notification Link: Click Here