Advanced Centre For Treatment, Research, And Education In Cancer (ACTREC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Telephone Operator. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Advanced Centre For Treatment, Research, and Education In Cancer|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Telephone Operator|
- The candidates must have passed Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Rs. 20,400 – Rs. 25,000/-
- Rs. 38,440/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps to Apply For Walk-in-Interview Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.actrec.gov.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- 3 rd floor, Paymaster Shodhika, TMC-ACTREC, Sec-22, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai- 410210.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in Dates: 24.05.2021
- Notification Link: Click Here