Advanced Centre For Treatment, Research, and Education In Cancer (ACTREC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Post Admin. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Advanced Centre For Treatment, Research, and Education In Cancer|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Administrative Assistant|
Details of Vacancies:
- Administrative Assistant
- Candidates must have passed the B.Sc. / B.Com or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 28 Years
- Rs.20,300 to 25,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply for Walk-In-Interview:
- Log on to the official website www.actrec.gov.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- “3rd floor, Paymaster Shodhika, TMC-ACTREC, Sec-22, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai- 410210.”
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 04.04.2022
- Notification Link: Click Here