Advanced Centre For Treatment, Research, and Education In Cancer (ACTREC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Post JRF. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Advanced Centre For Treatment, Research, And Education In Cancer (ACTREC)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 02
Job Location: Mumbai
Post Name: Junior Research Fellow
Official Website: www.actrec.gov.in
Applying Mode: Walk-In
Last Date: 03.03.2023
Details of Vacancies:
- Junior Research Fellow
- Candidates must have passed the M.Sc in Life Sciences or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs. 20,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply for Walk-In-Interview:
- Log on to the official website www.actrec.gov.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill out the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- 3rd floor, Meeting Room 2, 3rd Floor, Khanolkar Shodhika, ACTREC
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are advised to reach the interview venue before the reporting time with the proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates as specified in the official notification.
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required)
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 03.03.2023
- Notification Link: Click Here