Adidas has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2024. Applications are invited for the post of Specialist – FPA Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Type of Employment: IT Jobs
Total Vacancies: Various
Post Name: Specialist – FPA
Official Website: www.adidas.co.in
Applying Mode: Online
Details of Vacancies:
- Specialist – FPA
- Candidates must have passed a Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Execute budgeting, forecasting, and cost monitoring processes ensuring data quality and integrity across various systems and tools
- Support the supervisor to partner with the business within the assigned area of responsibility
- Engage the creation of transparency on budgeting, forecasting, and cost monitoring processes and contribute to the integrity of those activities
- Ensure data mechanization and daily/ monthly maintenance of the information in the reporting/budget systems
- Ensure smooth operation of day-to-day business by taking on ownership of related actions
- Look continuously for improvement of daily tasks to optimize controlling, FP&A, and overall finance execution and allow improved sharing of key financial information
- Execute standardized reporting and ad-hoc analysis
- Manage cost centers and support cost center managers in all financial tasks (e.g. investment and recruitment requests, cost recharges, etc.)
- Manage/support small-sized projects; support the implementation of findings and sustainability of achievements
- GBS Controlling Team and Finance teams
- adidas Finance Team
- adidas senior management team
- adidas Market Controllers
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Good financial acumen
- System expertise: Very good MS Office skills (especially Excel), SAP S/4 Hana, SAC (SAP Analytics Cloud), and Power BI
- Experience of Central Finance (CFIN) implementation
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English in a business setting
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and a high degree of customer orientation
- Good Problem solving and analytical skills
- Proven track record in successful teamwork being part of global, multinational projects.
- Multi-cultural awareness, open-minded to working in diverse business environments.
- Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
Required Age Limit:
- Not Specified
- Best In Industry
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.adidas.co.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Applying Link: Click Here