Armed Forces Tribunal (AFT) has issued a latest notification for the recruitment 2021. Applications are Invited for the post of Assistant Registrar, Accounts Officer. Other details of like Qualification Details, Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and Steps to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Armed Forces Medical Services (AFMS)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Assistant Registrar, Accounts Officer|
Details of vacancies:
- Assistant Registrar
- Accounts Officer
- Refer to Official Notification
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 56 Years
- Rs. 35,400/- To Rs. 2,15,900/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.aftdelhi.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- “The Principal Registrar, Armed Forces Tribunal, Principal Bench, West Block-V111, Sector-I, R.K. Puram, New Delhi –110 066”.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 13.12.2021 To 31.01.2022
- Official Notification & Application Link: Click Here