Armed Forces Tribunal (AFT) has issued a latest notification for the recruitment 2022. Applications are Invited for the post of Assistant . Other details of like Qualification Details, Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and Steps to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Armed Forces Tribunal (AFT)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
Details of vacancies:
- Stenographer – 03
- Principal Private secretary – 05
- Junior Accounts Officer – 01
- Assistant – 03
- The candidates must have passed Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 56 Years
- Rs. 35,400/- 2,08,700/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.aftdelhi.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- Refer to Official Notification
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 14.02.2022 To 31.03.2022
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here