Armed Forces Tribunal (AFT) has issued the latest notification for recruitment 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Judicial Member. Other details like Qualification Details, Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and Steps to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Armed Forces Tribunal (AFT)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Judicial Member|
Details of vacancies:
- Judicial Member – 12
- The candidates must have passed Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 50 Years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.aftdelhi.nic.in
- Candidates can apply offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- Secretary, Department of Defence, Room No.199-C, South Block, Ministry of Defence, New Delhi – 110011
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 25.04.2022 To 02.05.2022
- Official Notification & Application Link: Click Here
TOP GOVT JOBS
|India Post||60,544||Click Here||14.12.22|
|RRC Central Railway||596||Click Here||28.11.22|
|Intelligence Bureau||1671||Click Here||25.11.22|