Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) has released the latest recruitment notification for 2023. Inviting online applications from serving employees of AIESL for filling up the post of Officer – Human Resources and to form a panel of suitable candidates for future requirements. Interested and Eligible candidates may utilize this job offer opportunity.
Below, you can find detailed information about AIESL Recruitment 2023, including Designations and their respective vacancy counts, Education qualifications and Experience Criteria, Age limit conditions, Salary Packages, Selection Process, Application Fee, Applying Dates, and Instructions on how to apply, etc.
BRIEF DETAILS OF AIESL RECRUITMENT 2023
|Air India Engineering Services Limited
|Central Govt Jobs
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR Air India Engineering Services Limited JOB 2023
Interested Candidates must have fulfilled the following Academic and Age Limit criteria to apply for the Officer Post of Air India Engineering Services Limited. The Job Openings and their respective educational qualifications and age limit criteria are as follows.
- Educational Qualifications: Candidates must have completed a Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Degree or the equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- Experience: 02 years of post-qualification experience for a Post Graduate. 04 years of post-qualification experience for a Graduate.
- Age Limit: The maximum age for applying candidates must not exceed 40 years.
SALARY, SELECTION PROCEDURE, AND APPLICATION FEE DETAILS FOR THE LATEST AIESL VACANCY 2023
As per the AIESL official notification, Starting all-inclusive emolument offered would be Rs 47,625/- per month.
As specified in the AIESL notification, the Recruitment board will select the applied candidates by the following selection process,
- The selection procedure involves a personal interview.
- Candidates who meet eligibility criteria are subject to disciplinary and vigilance clearance as well.
APPLICATION FEE DETAILS
Before paying the application fees, Applicants need to check the eligibility standards of the official notification once to twice carefully whether the applying candidate is eligible or not for applying post and go through fee payment instructions as well to avoid any unwanted payment loss. Fee details and mode of payment are below,
- There is no Application Fee
GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE AIESL 2023 OFFLINE APPLICATION
Eligible candidates must follow the below guidelines for offline application mode without any failure.
- To visit the official website of AIESL, Click on www.aiesl.in
- Candidates can download the official notification and Offline Application file from either the career page of the official website or the links given below on our website.
- Take the printout and fill out the application form Carefully
- Post the Application Form or Detailed Resume(If offline application format is not provided) along with the photocopies of the required self-attested documents as specified in the official notification to the following Address.
- Chief Human Resource Officer, AI Engineering Services Limited, 2nd Floor, CRA Building, Safdarjung Airport Complex, Aurbindo Marg, New Delhi-110 003.
- Applicants need to go through the official notification Carefully
- Candidates must enclose all the document proofs along with the application form as per the requirement of the employment.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date and time, will not be considered.
Eligible and Willing Candidates can apply for their desired posts on the following dates, Applications after the cutoff date and time will not be considered.
- Commencement Date of Offline Application: 15.12.2023
- Cutoff Date for Receipt of Offline Application: 29.12.2023
AIESL OFFICIAL LINKS
The official job notification links of the AIESL and the offline application link of the same are given below.
- Official Notification and Application Link: Click Here