All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Tutor Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Bhubaneswar
Post Name: Tutor, Child Psychologist, Deputy Medical Superintendent, Clinical Instructor
Official Website: www.aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in
Applying Mode: Online/Offline
Last Date: 30.11.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Deputy Medical Superintendent – 06
- Tutor/Clinical Instructors – 02
- Child Psychologist – 01
(i) Deputy Medical Superintendent:
- Candidates must have passed the MD, MHA, MD/MS or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(ii) Tutor/Clinical Instructors:
- Candidates must have passed the Diploma, Degree, B.Sc or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(iii) Child Psychologist:
- Candidates must have passed the MA/M.Sc or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 21 – 40 years
- Refer to the Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Screening Test
- Unreserved/OBC Candidates is Rs.3,000/-
- SC/ST/EWS Candidates is Rs.2,400/-
- PWD Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
- After successfully submitting the online application, the candidate is required to print the application and send a Following Address.
- The Administrative Officer,
Department of Administration,
Academic Block (3rd Floor),
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 07.11.2023 to 30.11.2023