All India Institute Of Medical Sciences(AIIMS) Bilaspur has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Resident. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: All India Institute Of Medical Sciences(AIIMS)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Central Govt Jobs
No. of Vacancies: 141
Job Location: Bilaspur – Himachal Pradesh
Post Name: Junior Resident
Official Website: www.aiimsbilaspur.edu.in
Applying Mode: Walk-in-Interview
Last Date: 07.11.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Junior Resident – 140
- Junior Resident (Dentistry) – 1
- Candidates must have passed the Medical Qualification or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 30 years
Mode of Selection:
- PwBD Candidates: Nil
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 590/- (with GST)
- All Others Candidates: Rs. 1180/- (with GST)
Steps To Apply For Walk-in-Interview Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.aiimsbilaspur.edu.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the link below.
- Fill out the application form with the required details.
- Candidates are to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- The applicants need to fill out & upload the application form (Closing date- 04.11.2023) through the below-mentioned Google form link to appear in the interview
- 3rd Floor, AIIMS-Bilaspur, Kothipura, Himachal Pradesh-174037.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are advised to reach the interview venue before the reporting time with the proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates as specified in the official notification.
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required).
- Date & Time of Walk-in-Interview: 07.11.2023