All India Institute Of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Gorakhpur has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of 26 Senior Resident. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||All India Institute Of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Gorakhpur|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||Gorakhpur – Uttar Pradesh|
|Post Name||Senior Resident|
Details of Vacancies:
- Anesthesia – 1 Post
- Dermatology – 1 Post
- Emergency & Trauma – 5 Posts
- ENT – 1 Post
- General Medicine – 2 Posts
- General Surgery – 4 Posts
- Gynecology – 2 Posts
- Ophthalmology – 2 Posts
- Orthopedics – 1 Post
- Pulmonary Medicine – 3 Posts
- Radio-Diagnosis – 2 Posts
- Pediatrics – 2 Posts
- The candidates must have passed the degree of completed MD/ DNB or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 45 years
- Rs. 67,700/-
Mode of Selection:
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women/ Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 1,000/-
Steps to Apply in Walk in Interview Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.aiimsgorakhpur.edu.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill out the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- Medical College Building
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-In Interview Dates: 23.03.2022
- Official Notification & Application Link: Click Here