All India Institute Of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Jodhpur has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Resident. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||All India Institute Of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Jodhpur|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||Jodhpur – Rajasthan|
|Applying Mode||Walk-In Interview|
Details of Vacancies:
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Hospital Administration
- Nuclear Medicine
- The Candidates must have passed MS, DNB, MD, M.Sc or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 45 years
- Rs. 18,750/- to Rs.67,700/-
Mode of Selection:
- PwBD Candidate NIL
- General/OBC category ₹1,000/-
- SC/ST category ₹ 800/-
Steps to Apply in Walk in Interview Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill out the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- AIIMS, Jodhpur (Rajasthan).
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 18.04.2022
- Official Notification and Application Link: Click Here
TOP GOVT JOBS
|India Post||60,544||Click Here||14.12.22|
|RRC Central Railway||596||Click Here||28.11.22|
|Intelligence Bureau||1671||Click Here||25.11.22|