All India Institute Of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Tutor/Clinical Instructor. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||Mangalagiri – Andhra Pradesh|
|Post Name||Tutor/Clinical Instructor|
Details of Vacancies:
- Tutor/Clinical Instructor – 17 Posts
- The candidates must have passed the B.Sc Nursing or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Rs. 56,100/- to Rs.1,77,500/-
Mode of Selection:
- Screening Test
- General (UR)/ OBC /EWS Candidates: Rs.1,000/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.800/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.aiimsmangalagiri.edu.in
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- The Hard Copy of the online application form with relevant documents should be sent to the address below:
- The Recruitment Cell AIIMS Mangalagiri, Old TB Sanatorium Road, Mangalagiri Guntur (Dist.), Andhra Pradesh PIN – 522 503.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 15.03.2022 To 14.04.2022
- Official Notification Link: Click Here
- Application Link: Click Here