All India Institute Of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Tutor. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Tutor/Clinical Instructor, College of Nursing|
Details of Vacancies:
- Tutor/Clinical Instructor, College of Nursing
- The candidates must have passed the B.Sc Nursing, Diploma, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/-
Mode of Selection:
- Screening Test
- General (UR)/ OBC /EWS Candidates: Rs.1,000/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.800/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 01.01.2022 To 31.01.2022