Air India has issued a latest notification for the recruitment 2019. Applications Are Invited for the post of Commander & Sr. Trainee Pilots. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Airline Allied Services Limited|
|Type of Employment ||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||P1 Commander & Sr. Trainee Pilots|
|Starting Date ||03.05.2019|
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 (with Physics & Maths) or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
|OBC ||3 years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
|PwD (SC/ ST) ||15 years|
|Ex-Servicemen(ESM) ||03 years|
Mode of Selection:
- A Demand Draft for an amount of Rs. 1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) payable to Airline Allied Services Limited, payable at New Delhi. Not applicable in the case of Ex-Pats/ST/SC Candidates
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.airindia.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- Alliance Air (A Wholly owned subsidiary of Air India Limited)
Personnel Department Domestic Terminal-I,
New Delhi -110037.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 03.05.2019
- Last date for receipt of application: 13.11.2019