Air India has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Civil Engineer and Welfare Officer. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Transition Commander|
- The candidates must have passed the 10th, 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 55 years
- Rs. 72,600/-
Mode of Selection:
- Payable Fee: Rs.1500/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.airindia.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Alliance Air Alliance Bhawan Domestic Terminal -1, IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 17.09.2020 to 18.09.2020
- Notification & Application Form: Click Here