Alten has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Development Project. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
Type of Employment: IT Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Chennai
Post Name: Development Project
Official Website: www.alten-india.com
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: ASAP
Details Of Vacancies:
- Development Project
- Candidates must have passed a B.E./B. Tech in Computer Science or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in the major cloud platforms such as AWS/ Azure and a deep technical understanding of Azure/AWS services such as Amazon EC2, VPC, DirectConnect., Amazon RDS, etc.
- Strong experience in managing production scale databases
- Hands-on experience in one or more SQL and No-SQL databases such as MongoDB, and Cassandra and in-depth knowledge of data structures
- Practical knowledge of advanced software development practices such as agile methodologies and DevOps is highly desired
- Exposure to security concepts.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with the team
- Excellent attention to detail and logical thinking
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong presenting skills with the ability to present technical proposals and designs at ease
- Architect scalable, flexible, secure, and highly available database solutions (AWS/Azure or other DB)
- Analyze database structural requirements based on new applications, current systems, infrastructure support, and other factors
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to the development teams
- Ensure seamless integration of external DB with AWS/Azure
- Oversee and participate in executing Enterprise’s priorities such as DB migrations from on-premise to cloud, big data and analytics solutions on cloud, and others
- Responsible for recommending the right database architectures with high performance and availability
- Enforce and ensure best practices are adopted in database development
- Evaluate database implementation procedures to ensure compliance with the company’s standards/policies and any external regulations that may apply
- Involve in data cleanup activities and formulate plans and methods to regularly backup data to prevent data loss
- Continuously monitor the database performance and provide any recommendations for performance improvement such as hardware/software changes etc.
- Maintain the integrity and security of the database
- Design and implement disaster recovery solutions
Required Age Limit:
- Not Specified
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.alten-india.com
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Applying Link: Click Here