AMD has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2024. Applications are invited for the post of EM/IR Analysis Engineer Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Type of Employment: IT Jobs
Total Vacancies: Various
Post Name: EM/IR Analysis Engineer
Official Website: www.amd.com
Applying Mode: Online
Details of Vacancies:
- EM/IR Analysis Engineer
- Candidates must have passed a bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer engineering/Electrical Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Maintaining Perl-based CAD wrapper flows for transistor-level and gate-level EM/IR analysis.
- Running daily or weekly regressions to identify tool/flow issues and qualify new tool releases.
- Providing tool/flow support to designers, helping them debug issues in their constraints or in their designs.
- Working with EDA tool vendors to drive bug fixes and tool enhancements.
- Pioneering new CAD development on next-generation flows and tools related to EM/IR
- Provide technical support to other teams
- Good Background in EM/IR analysis with 3+ years of experience.
- Background in both digital and analog IC design
- Familiar with industry tools: Totem, Redhawk, Redhawk SC, Voltus, Voltus-Phy
- Familiar with object-oriented programming and scripting languages: Perl, Python, C-shell, TCL
- Excellent communication skills: The candidate should be open and proactive about seeking customer feedback.
Required Age Limit:
- Not Specified
- Best In Industry
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.amd.com
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Applying Link: Click Here