Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research (AMDER) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Laboratory Assistant, Project Associate. Other Details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Lab Assistant|
Details of Vacancies:
- Laboratory Assistant
- Project Associate-I
- The candidates must have passed a B.Sc, M.Sc, B.E, B.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Rs. 20,000 – 31,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Short List
- Online Interview
Steps to Apply For Email Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.amd.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- “Assistant Personnel Officer (R), Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research (AMD), 1-10-153-156, AMD Complex, Begumpet, Hyderabad – 500 016”.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 21.07.2021 to 06.08.2021
- Notification Link: Click Here