Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research (AMDER) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Technician. Other Details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
Details of Vacancies:
- Scientific Assistant-B
- Upper Division Clerk
- Security Guard
- The candidates must have passed a 10th12th,ITI, Diploma, B.Sc,Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 33 years
- Scientific Assistant-B – Rs.35,400/-
- Technician-B – Rs.21,700/-
- Upper Division Clerk – Rs.25,500/-
- Driver – Rs.19,900/
- Security Guard – Rs.18,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written test
- Scientific Assistant-B – Rs. 200/-
- Other Post – Rs.100/-
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.amd.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 09.10.2021 to 24.10.2021