Advanced Materials and Processes Research Institute (AMPRI) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Project Staff. Other Details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Advanced Materials and Processes Research Institute|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Project Staff|
Details of Vacancies:
- JRF – 02 Posts
- Project Assistant-II – 09 Posts
- Project Associate-II – 03 Posts
- Project Scientist-I – 01 Post
- Project Associate-I – 08 Posts
- Project Assistant-III – 01 Post
- Project Assistant-I – 01 Post
- The candidates must have passed a B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/Ph.D. in relevant discipline or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 28 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- JRF: Rs.31,000/-
- Project Assistant-II: Rs.31,000/-
- Project Associate-II: Rs.35,000/-
- Project Scientist-I: Rs.56,000/-
- Project Associate-I: Rs.31,000/-
- Project Assistant-III: Rs.35,000/-
- Project Assistant-I: Rs.20,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ampri.res.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 04.01.2021 to 11.01.2021