Anna University has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2019. Applications are invited for the post of Teaching Fellow. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Teaching Fellow|
- The candidates must have passed B.Sc, B.E / B.Tech, M.E / M.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Not Specified.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps to Apply in Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.annauniv.edu
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Applications containing detailed bio-data: Name, DOB, age, address with communication mode. Education NET/GATE qualification, experience, and copies of certificates are invited for the mentioned post.
- The application should be sent on plain paper on or before to the following given address.
- The Dean, Madras Institute of Technology Campus, Anna University, Chromepet, Chennai-600 044.
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 22.11.2019 to 06.12.2019
- Notification & Application Form: Click Here