Anna University has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Clerical Assistant. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Clerical Assistant|
- The candidates must have passed the Any Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification.
- Rs. 448/- Per Day
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.annauniv.edu
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- The Dean, School of Agriculture and Planning Campus, Anna University, Chennai – 25
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 15.10.2020 to 27.10.2020
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here