Anna University has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Technical Assistant, Skilled Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Type of Employment||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Technical Assistant, Skilled Assistant|
|Applying Mode||Offline, E-Mail|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Technical Assistant
- Skilled Assistant
- The candidates must have passed B.Tech, M.Sc, M.Phil, Master’s Degree, Ph.D or the equivalent from a recognized Board
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Technical Assistant: Rs. 20,000/-
- Skilled Assistant: Rs. 300/- to Rs. 400/- (Per Hour)
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply for Offline & E-Mail Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.annauniv.edu
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address or applicants send the following documents via email to email@example.com
- “Professor T. Sivakumar, Team Coordinator, RUSA Project, Department of Applied Science and Technology, AC Tech Campus, Anna University, Chennai-25.”.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 29.12.2021 To 17.01.2022
- Official Notification & Application Link: Click Here