Anna University has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Project Associate. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Anna University
Type of Employment: Tamil Nadu University Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Chennai – Tamil Nadu
Post Name: Project Associate
Official Website: www.annauniv.edu
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 24.05.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Project Associate – 01
- Candidates must have passed B.E. / B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering / Information Technology, MCA / M.Sc. Degree and knowledge and experience in Mobile Application Development. or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Rs. 25,000 – 31,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Short List
Steps to Apply For Offline/Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.annauniv.edu
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
- Eligible Candidates may also send the photocopies of required documents as specified in the official notification by post to the following address.
- Dr. S. Sendhilkumar
Associate Professor and Principal Investigator,
Department of Information Science and Technology,
College of Engineering, Guindy,
Chennai – 600025.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 17.05.2023 to 24.05.2022