Anna University has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Officer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode of Selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Anna University
Type of Employment: Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 10
Job Location: Chennai
Post Name: Assistant
Official Website: www.annauniv.edu
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 18.04.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Project Associate -I
- Business Liaison Officer
- Projects Technician
- Field Assistant
- Project Associate -I: Candidates must have passed BE/ B.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board
- Business Liaison Officer: Candidates must have passed M.E, MBA or the equivalent from a recognized Board
- Projects Technician: Candidates must have passed Diploma, B.E or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Field Assistant: Candidates must have passed 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer To Official Notification
- Project Associate -I – Rs. 35,000/-
- Business Liaison Officer – Rs. 40,000 – 50,000/-
- Projects Technician – Rs. 15,000 – 25,000/-
- Field Assistant – Rs. 8,000 – 15,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.annauniv.edu
- Candidates can apply offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Project Associate Post: The Head of Department – TANII Project Department of Production Technology MIT Campus, Anna University Chrompet, Chennai – 600025
- Business Liaison Officer Post: The Coordinator NHHID, Kalanjiyan Building, 2nd Floor, Opposite to Mining Engineering, CEG Campus, Anna University. Chennai- 600025, Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Projects Technician & Field Assistant Posts: The Director, Centre for Survey Training & Research (C-STAR), Annu University, Chennai – 600025
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates must enclose the photocopies of self-attested certificates and proofs along with the application form as per the requirement.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Application Submission Dates for Project Associate -I: 18.04.2023
- Application Submission Dates for Other Post: 15.04.2023
- Notification Link & Application Form for PA I: Click Here
- Notification Link & Application Form Business Liaison Officer: Click Here
- Notification Link & Application Form Other Post: Click Here