Anna University has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Anna University
Type of Employment: Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Chennai – Tamil Nadu
Post Name: Junior Research Fellow
Official Website: www.annauniv.edu
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 27.11.2023
Details of Vacancies:
- Junior Research Fellow – 01
- Candidates must have passed the M.E or M.Tech in Communication Systems or Wireless Communication or Applied Electronics or Embedded System Technologies or Computer science and Engineering or Information Technology with valid Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering score. or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Refer to the Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.annauniv.edu
- Candidates can apply Offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- Also, Candidates can apply through Email: email@example.com.
- Dr. K Gunaseelan,
Professor and Principal Investigator,
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering,
College of Engineering Guindy,
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates must enclose the photocopies of self-attested certificates and proofs along with the application form as per the requirement.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Application Submission Dates: 15.11.2023 to 27.11.2023
- Notification & Application PDF: Click Here