Andhra Pradesh Animal Husbandry Department (AP AHD) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Animal Husbandry Assistant Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Andhra Pradesh Animal Husbandry Department (AP AHD)
Type of Employment: Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 1896
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Post Name: Animal Husbandry Assistant
Official Website: www.ahd.aptonline.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 11.12.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Ananthapur – 473
- Chittoor – 100
- Kurnool – 252
- YSR Kadapa – 210
- SPSR Nellore – 143
- Prakasham – 177
- Guntur – 229
- Krishna – 120
- West Godavari – 102
- East Godavari – 15
- Visakhapatnam – 28
- Vizianagaram – 13
- Srikakulam – 34
- Candidates must have passed the 12th in Dairying and Poultry Science/ APOSS, Diploma Veterinary Science/ Dairy Processing, B.Vocational course of Dairying & Animal Husbandry, B.Sc/ M.Sc in Dairy Science, B.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 42 years
- Rs. 22,460 – Rs. 72,810/-
Mode of Selection:
- Computer Based Examination
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 1,000/-
- SC/ST/PH & ESM Candidates: Rs. 500/-
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ahd.aptonline.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo and signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 20.11.2023 to 11.12.2023