Agricultural & Processed Food Products Export Development Authority has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Young Professional. Other Details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Agricultural & Processed Food Products Export Development Authority|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||New Delhi, Assam|
|Post Name||Young Professional|
Details of Vacancies:
- Young Professional
- The candidates must have passed a B.E, B.Tech, Post Graduate, MBA or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Rs.50,000/ to Rs.60,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.apeda.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 12.07.2021 to 27.07.2021
- Notification & Aplication Link: Click Here