Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Type of Employment||Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Assistant Conservator of Forest|
Details of Vacancies:
- Assistant Conservator of Forest – 09
- The candidates must have passed a Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 42 years
- Rs.40,270/- to Rs. 93,780/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- General/OBC Candidates- Rs.330/-
- SC/ST/BC/PH/Ex-servicemen & Others: Rs.120/-
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 20.04.2022 to 10.05.2022
- Official Notification Link: Click Here
- Applying link: Click Here