Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications Are Invited for the post of Officer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Type of Employment||Assam Govt Jobs|
Details of Vacancies:
- Station Officer
- Squad Commander
- The candidates must have passed B.Sc or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 24 years
- Rs.14,000/- to Rs.60,500/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Click the link to the website www.apsc.nic.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 12.04.2022 to 12.05.2022
- Official Notification Link: Click Here
- Official Applying Link: Click Here
TOP GOVT JOBS
|India Post||60,544||Click Here||14.12.22|
|RRC Central Railway||596||Click Here||28.11.22|
|Intelligence Bureau||1671||Click Here||25.11.22|