Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications Are Invited for the post of Executive. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Type of Employment||Assam Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Plant Manager|
Details of Vacancies:
- Plant Manager
- The candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 38 Years
- Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 1,10,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Personal Interview
- General/EWS Candidates: Rs.285.40/-
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC Candidates: Rs.185.40/-
- BPL/PWBD Candidates: Rs.35.40/
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Click the link to the website www.apsc.nic.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 18.06.2022 to 18.07.2022