Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications Are Invited for the post of Administrative Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Type of Employment||Assam Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Administrative Assistant|
Details of Vacancies:
- Administrative Assistant
- The candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Rs. 14,000/- To Rs. 60,500/-
Mode of Selection:
- Computer based Test
- Merit List
- General/EWS- Rs. 35.40/-
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC – Rs. 35.40/-
- BPL- Rs. 35.40/-
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Click the link to the website www.apsc.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 03.01.2022 to 31.01.2022