Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications Are Invited for the post of Engineer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
Type of Employment: Assam Govt Jobs
No. of Vacancies: 317
Job Location: Assam
Post Name: Assistant Engineer
Official Website: www.apsc.nic.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 21.04.2023
Details of Vacancies:
Combined Competitive Examination
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 73 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 244 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Candidates must have passed a Diploma in Civil Engineering, Civil Engineering & Planning or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): Candidates must have passed a Degree in Civil Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age for Junior Engineer (Civil):18 years
- Minimum Age for Assistant Engineer (Civil): 21 years
- Maximum Age for All Posts: 38 years
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – Rs. 14,000/- to Rs. 49,000/-
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 1,10,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- General Candidates: Rs.297/-
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC Candidates: Rs.197/-
- BPL/PWBD Candidates: Rs.47/-
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Click the link to the website www.apsc.nic.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 15.03.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application for Junior Engineer (Civil): 20.04.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application for Assistant Engineer (Civil): 21.04.2023
- Official Notification Link for Assistant Engineer (Civil) Post: Click Here
- Official Notification Link for Junior Engineer (Civil) Post: Click Here
- Applying Link: Click Here