Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Upper Division Clerk. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Upper Division Clerk (UDC)|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
- The candidates must have passed Diploma, Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 32 years
Salary Package: Rs.29200 – Rs. 92300/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 150/-
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.apssb.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before applying, candidateBhiwani District Courts are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 02.06.2021 to 25.06.2021