Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Constable, MTS. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
Organization: Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB)
Type of Employment: Arunachal Pradesh Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 1370
Job Location: Arunachal Pradesh
Post Name: Constable, MTS
Official Website: www.apssb.nic.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 30.06.2023
Details of Vacancies:
- Constable (AAPBn) – 162
- Constable (Civil Police) – 873
- Constable (IRBn) – 10
- Constable – 02
- Fireman 23
- Laboratory Attendant – 10
- Manual Assistant – 02
- MTS – 62
- MTS (Barber) (Civil Police) – 03
- MTS (Barber) (AAPBn) – 02
- MTS (Barber) (IRBn) – 16
- MTS (Cook) (Civil Police) – 19
- MTS (Cook) (AAPBn) – 08
- MTS (Cook) (IRBn) – 51
- MTS (Duftry) – 01
- MTS (Gestetner Operator) – 01
- MTS (Peon) – 03
- MTS (Sweeper and Mali) – 01
- MTS (Sweeper) (Civil Police) – 09
- MTS (Sweeper) (AAPBn) – 06
- MTS (Sweeper) (IRBn) – 35
- MTS (Washer Man) (Civil Police) – 02
- MTS (Washer Man) (IRBn) – 19
- MTS (Water Carrier) (Civil Police) – 08
- MTS (Water Carrier) (AAPBn) – 07
- MTS (Water Carrier) (IRBn) – 35
- Candidates must have passed 10th, ITI, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Rs.18,000 – 69,100/-
Mode of Selection:
- PST/ PET
- Written Test
- Medical Fitness Test
- APST Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- General Candidates: Rs.200/-
Steps to Apply in Online Mode:
- Log on to the official Website www.apssb.nic.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 09.06.2023 to 30.06.2023