Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad (APVVP) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Counselor. Other Details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad (APVVP)|
|Type of Employment||Andhra Govt Jobs|
Details of Vacancies:
- Counselor- 03
- Ward Boy- 02
- The candidates must have passed in 10th, Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 50 years
- Counselor- Rs.12,500/-
- Ward Boy- Rs.11,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Merit List
- Refer to Official Notification
Steps To Apply For Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ananthapuramu.ap.gov.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all require documents.
- District Coordinator of Hospital Services(APVVP), Government General Hospital Campus, Ananthapuramu
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in-Date : 14.12.2021
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here