Assam Rural Infrastructure and Agricultural Services Society (ARIAS Society) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Executive. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Assam Rural Infrastructure and Agricultural Services Society|
|Type of Employment||Assam Govt Jobs|
|Applying Mode||Walk-in Interview|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Accounts Executive
- District Coordinator
- The candidates must have passed the MBA, PG Diploma, BBA, Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum age: 40 Years
- Rs.3,00,000 – Rs: 6,00,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- written Exam
Steps to Apply For Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.arias.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- “The office of the ARIAS Society, Agriculture Complex, Khanapara, G.S. Road, Guwahati-781022”.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Date of Walk in Interview: 22.12.2021
- Notification Link: Click Here