Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences (ARIES) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Consultant & LDC. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Consultant & LDC|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Library Assistant
- Junior Engg. Asstt
- Multi-Tasking Staff
- Consultant (Finance & Accounts)
- Consultant (Administration)
- The candidates must have passed 10th, ITI, 12th, Degree, Graduation or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 27 Years
- Maximum Age: 65 years
- Rs. 18,000/- to Rs. 92,300/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Skill Test
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.aries.res.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 21.02.2022 to 15.03.2022
- Official Notification & Applying Link: Click Here